“NETFORMIC has an incredible expertise in building complex trading models and the technologies needed to do so. Without this experience and competence, we would not have achieved the project, which was of lasting vital interest to us.”
- more than 100 connected dealers
- more than 1,500 locations
- over 400 employees in the head office
- Own marketplace solution for cooperative members of INTERSPORT
- over 400 connected merchants with > 500,000.00 thousand data transactions per day
- significant growth year-over-year in sales and orders
- BAFIN compliant payment and order processing
- Integration with existing merchant merchandise management solutions
Intersport needed a fully comprehensive digital sales channel implemented as a Marketplace model in combination with a web app. Additionally, tablets were introduced as a point-of-sale solution. One of the main challenges was to determine a recommended price for digital distribution.
All > 100,000 products incl. variants are displayed on the cross-dealer marketplace and in the app. By using FactFinder, the marketplace can now implement geolocalized product playout regarding products, prices and inventory. FactFinder also provides user-friendly navigation, search including autosuggest function and an after search navigation. With the use of this technology, local inventory and local prices can be displayed in real-time inventory checkout, making the shopping experience more convenient for the customer.
Important features in this project were
- the display ofproduct availability for all locations on the product detail page ,
- the display of product data and availability on the tablet,
- as well as order and payment splitting.
“Quality and functionality of the platform. In the first ten weeks, our dealers have already sold as much via the new platform as we did in the entire period of 2017 with the old model. And we have achieved this development with virtually no active online marketing […]”
Kim Röther, Chairman of the Board