You have been thinking about centralizing your product and media data in a product data information management system (PIM) for a long time, but are afraid to start the project due to complexity and cost reasons?
The advantages of a PIM system are obvious.
- Central information management of all product data and assets in one system
- Increased process efficiency in the maintenance of product data through a workflow system and quality gates
- Mapping and control of all relevant work steps from the birth of an article to the input of data such as attributes and images to channel-specific playout
- Connection of the central system to all relevant sales channels from the online shop to digital or printed catalogues to marketplaces while maintaining consistent product information
- Better conversion rate and reduction of the return rate through optimal product descriptions
- Faster time to market for products due to shorter processing times
- Better internationalization of product information, partly even fully automatable, and management of translation processes across many languages and versions
- Optimization of internal workflows in the creation of product data and thus cost-saving potentials
Since for many companies the selection of a PIM system is uncharted territory, because internally there is no know-how and therefore shyness about this unknown entity, expensive and time-consuming evaluation projects often precede the procurement of a PIM. Within the project’s scope definition, elaborate requirements workshops are held, which usually miss the characteristics and features of the PIM system that will actually be used later on.
With our PIM Exploration Pack we enable you to get started quickly, inexpensively and without complications in the context of a prototypical approach at an interesting introductory price.
For the implementation of your PIM system, we rely on Pimcore, the powerful open source PIM system that already offers a number of features out of the box.
Our service package consists of the following service components, which we provide in a proven and standardized procedure, so that you do not experience any surprises:
We offer you the whole thing for a fixed price of only 6.990,- €.
This prototype is the basis for the further expansion of the PIM system. In a subsequent step, this includes the connection to your output channels such as online shops, marketplaces or the transfer of your product data to other sales channels such as mobile virtual product catalogues.
These extensions can be successively expanded as requirements increase. In this way, you avoid project risks and complexity that would arise during a rollout via a big-bang approach, but you still don’t lose sight of the big goal at all times.